Sadhu Paddhati - A New Mathematical System On timing Events by R.K. Das [SA]
Contents 295 pages .
Important features of this book:
1. It is for the timing of happy events of life such as marriage, progeny, service, etc.
2. Speaks of PACN, i.e., Personal Astrological Cardinal Number which is different for different people and the methods of finding it are clearly given in this book.
3. Contains Specific Purpose Charts (SPC), needed for timing events along with Natal Charts. This also contains the importance of Badha places.
4. This book does not contain any Dasha, Transit, Retrogation, Debilitation or Exaltation systems. Only simple mathematics that is known to everyone is required for timing events.
5. A novice in Astrology, who only knows the names of the 12 signs, 9 planets and full aspects, would be able to predict the time of happening of good events for any person. The system presented here is very easy to learn.
6. This book contains all the necessary and important tables and many illustrations of all principles.
7. Students and practitioners of Vedic Astrology may use this book for practical purposes.