"पूर्व जन्म कृतम् पापं व्याधिरूपेण बाधते ।
तच्छांतिः औषधैः दानैः जप होम क्रियादिभिः ॥"
"Poorva Janma kritam papam vyadhi roopena badhatey |
Tat shanthihi aushadaihi danaihi japa homa kriyadibhihi ||"
In this consultation Saptharishi Astrology® offers a great deal of astrological solutions including vedic remedies for your Health/Medical concerns.
You are absolutely healthy and fit right now still wish to know what are the possible future disease prone areas and times then also you can go for this consultation.
If you are a Medical Practitioner [Allopathy/Ayurveda/Siddha/Homeopathy] and would like to seek astrological guidance while diagnosing chronic/critical health conditions of your patients then this consultation would be very much helpful to you indeed.
This is purely medical astrology consultation hence normal chart reading cannot be done, it covers only health concerns specific to your chart.
Areas of Concern:
- General Health Analysis.
- Possible health concerns in general (general disease prone areas & times).
- Serious health concerns can be predicted in advance through your natal chart.
- Chronic health concerns can be identified
- Possible Hereditary Diseases/ Health concerns can be identified
- Indications for Surgery or Major Health Concerns can be predicted.
- Child birth/Progeny related issues
- Susceptability of Mental Insanity can be Predicted/Identified.
- Any personal (only specific to you) medical related issues can be discussed.
- Appropriate preventive & vedic remedial measures would be suggested based on your natal chart.
Duration of Consultation: 30 Minutes
After you do an order of this reading please email us your details at email@example.com with a cc to firstname.lastname@example.org with subject: 'Medical Astrology Consultation'.
One to One Online consultations can also be done via Zoom Meetings only after making a prior appointment.
For further more details please contact us at email@example.com or you can call us on 8655011573 /9819957779.
Disclaimer: Saptarishis Astrology® is the ultimate authority either to consider or deny your chart for reading.
“It is more important to prevent the occurrence of disease than to seek a cure”.